mercoledì 23 luglio 2008

giving the Swiss a good thrashing!!

Here we are!!
As I promised to Wally-san this post will be in english so, at least once, he will be able to reply to sth that he can understand :)

By the way, the last long weekend of this vulcanus year gave us a lot of emotions.
First of all, on friday night I took some rest, just to prepare myself to the looong effort... so nothing better than watching some "serious" movie like "the mask", "young frankestein", "the rocky horror picture show" and "history of the world part 1"!!
So from now you can call me AIGOR X)

On saturday afternoon I practiced judo on Kodokan for a special training of 10 days.. 4 hrs per day in the middle of july from 4 to 8 o'clock!! fckn japanese when it was january I had to wake up at 4 in the morning to take the first train for reaching the dojo.. and you can image how much it was cold!! Actually it's so warm that i'm always out of breathe.
Anyway, I hitted a french guy.. and it's always a pleasure do that.. I hope Gilles will never read my blog :D

On Sunday all the hard core of italianjin team, more some others people, moved to Katagaya for repeat the experience of "surfing in Katagaya"!!
It was really fun but more tiring than the last time.. probably to spend all the night before on the beach "enjoying" the summer time wasn't really sugestable for having good performance the day after.. what do you say??

So tuesday even I was fuck off in my office, I had to work hard.. and after work a swiss rappresentative waited me in my dojo for a good practice. But, actually, how you can understand from the post's title you can get what it happened X)
As my favorite sentence states "Cosa guardi..?! sono forte io!"

Sorry Wally I couldn't refrain to put at least a italian sentence.. but for this you can use a common traslator :D

BTW, I will put some pics for Katagaya.. and this phrase should get some worry to someone!! but I don't wanna shiver anyone with anticipations X)

See you space SurfingInKatagaya...

5 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Another incredible week-end I see! good for you!
I think you'll remember this experience for all your life! even because I'll remember you all your funny japanese week-end all the Sundays you'll say to me "I don't want to go out because I'm playing with my PC" !! :P

Memnone ha detto...

uhm.. it will be a intense year of rounds to the sunday's markets!!!
X( X( :P

Anonimo ha detto...

Hey, I can read it. Excellent.

Nice to hear you had a good time surfing. I haven't stood on a board in 2 years so it's probably for the best that I wasn't there to make an ass of myself.

And your likeness to Tim Curry is incredible. Though I have to say, in his time, his legs were far nicer than yours . . .Sorry

Stefano Diacci ha detto...

Wally, I`m sorry but i prefer Claudio`s legs.
But i think that also AIGOR has a big likeness with him :-D

Memnone ha detto...

dè Stefano.. we have understood it!!!
you didn't need to put 3 times the same comment!
Anyway, don't worry Wally.. how i used to say "taste is teste.. said the cat who was licking its ass!!" (tuscan proverb)

ciao body :)