giovedì 19 luglio 2007

What planet is this?!

Hi guys..

since I wrote in italian but now my blog is become international so I will try to write in english. I say sorry now for my imperfect english.
Finally, today I concluded the final term of PA, tha last exam which I have to give in this year, I sent it by email before dinner and I took the nigth to rest myself. In this moment I am hearing the cowboy bebop soundtrack and when I have to finish my post I will go to bed that tomorrow I would like to go to beach to take a little of sunshine..
If you are asking to yourself what means the title post you have never heard good music!! In fact, this title is taken by a Yoko Kanno's song. This song is also used like soundtrack by the "Zoo of 105" to tell the Chuck Norris' adventures.
Great Kanno-san!!
Good night.. see you.

4 commenti:

tangalor ha detto...

Clà, io commento in italiano... sono un po' provinciale! :D

Io questa canzone che dici te non l'avevo mais entita :D

Dal giappone scriverai tutti i blog in english?

Salutoni affettuosi!

Max ha detto...

Hey dude .. good staff!
Don't worry about your imperfect english .. your italian isn't better X-D

Bye
Max

Memnone ha detto...

Lore, is it a matter if I'll write all my posts in english? maybe me and the other partecipants of Vulcanus will make a blog togheter, this one will be stricly in english.
Thanks Max for your comment.. so i'm happy if my readers correct me becouse this is a good way to improve my english, I just ask you a favour: start the corrections with "sono una merda ma ti voglio far notare che..."
see 'u
Claudio

tangalor ha detto...

Ok, I'm ready for the english blog of the Vulcans!

:D